The desire to be beautiful is relevant for any age. This is impossible without smooth, firm and healthy skin. Daily care is sometimes not enough. Wrinkles, mimic folds become more evident, the complexion fades, a clear oval is lost. The proven laser facial rejuvenation comes to the rescue, the first procedures of which were performed in 1960 and have improved over time.
Laser face lift what does it mean?
Laser facial rejuvenation is a method of non-contact exposure to a beam on the middle layers of the epidermis and destruction of obsolete collagen fibers. The body thus triggers the synthesis of new fibers that smooth wrinkles and folds, smoothing the relief of the skin of the face. At the same time, the integrity and structure of the upper layer of the dermis are not disturbed, so no rehabilitation is required.
Laser facial rejuvenation is designed for patients aged 35 to 55. It is allowed to carry out the procedure up to 35 years for preventive aging purposes or with enlarged pores. The effect of exposure is not immediately evident. Significant changes are visible after 3-4 weeks. It is recommended to periodically repeat the course of therapy (2 times every 3-4 years).
Advantages and disadvantages of lifting
This rejuvenation has many advantages:
- painless procedure;
- does not require anesthesia;
- affects not only wrinkles, but also other skin defects (for example, pigmentation, scars or stretch marks);
- stimulates the synthesis of collagen, elastin;
- effective action is observed within 5-6 years;
- has no age, season or skin type restrictions;
- is performed without disrupting the daily routine of life, does not require preliminary preparation and remains in the hospital after the procedure;
- is combined with many rejuvenation methods (endoscopic facelift, plastic surgery);
- does not require discontinuation of treatment.
Laser face lift, which is important for hardware rejuvenation, is absolutely harmless to health, has no complications or side effects.
There are some minor factors that can hardly be called "disadvantages":
- slight redness after the procedure, which disappears on its own;
- ban on tanning in the first 4 days;
- an impressive cost of the procedure.
Indications and essence of the process
The popularity of this technique is increasing every day, thanks to a wide range of its capabilities:
- completely or partially eliminates wrinkles;
- smoothes, makes scars less noticeable after acne, scars on the face;
- strengthens the cells of the epidermis from the inside;
- narrows the pores;
- evens out the complexion;
- activates the production of collagen fibers.
Laser rejuvenation of the skin around the eyes removes the vascular network without damaging the sensitive area.
After the procedure, it is recommended to pay more attention to natural masks and self-massage to nourish the skin and consolidate the result. It is also useful to use all types of essential oils, they moisturize and nourish the tissues with the necessary vitamins and minerals.
Laser facial skin rejuvenation is performed using special equipment and takes no more than 40 minutes. The lifting course is 3-5 sessions, depending on the desired effect. The result is permanent.
Contraindications to the use of the technique
Despite the harmlessness of the procedure, it still has contraindications:
- oncological formations of any nature;
- dermatological diseases in the field of manipulation;
- diabetes mellitus, impaired blood clotting;
- period of pregnancy, feeding;
- infectious diseases, a sharp decrease in immunity in the current month;
- recent visit to the solarium, fresh tan.
A sufficient list of contraindications indicates a mandatory consultation with a beautician. If necessary, he will recommend another method or make changes to this one.
Opinions of cosmetologists and types of procedures
Cosmetologists together note the effectiveness and harmlessness of this technology, recommend combining it with others. Because laser lifting is not enough for more mature skin. Plastic surgery, fractional facial rejuvenation (as a type of laser technique), mesotherapy, acupuncture will help improve the effectiveness of the method.
Don't forget facial gymnastics, natural seaweed-based cosmetics and mineral-rich fish oil-based masks.
Change your diet and sleep hours. In your diet, focus on anti-aging foods, fresh herbs, vitamin-rich fruits and vegetables.
Laser facial rejuvenation also includes laser biorevitalization, photorejuvenation and laser resurfacing. Professionals in cosmetology will help you choose a suitable option for each.