Man cannot keep time. And no matter how trivial it may seem, life still flows over time. Old age creeps in almost imperceptibly. Already in adulthood, human skin begins to fade and wrinkle. Most women start panicking due to such changes. Some use expensive creams, others run for a consultation with a plastic surgeon, and still someone accepts Botox injections in beauty salons. But not all of the listed procedures are useful and safe, even if they cost a lot of money.
Drinking 2 liters of water a day helps prevent premature aging. In fact, in most cases, the skin begins to fade due to dryness. Bad habits, improper lifestyle, frequent sun exposure, insufficient sleep and even high pillows are predisposing factors for the appearance of wrinkles. However, every woman wants to be beautiful and looks for ways to prolong her youth. Time-tested traditional medicine will help to achieve the desired result.
Pharmaceutical products not only have a therapeutic effect, but are also successfully used for rapid facial rejuvenation.
Some remedies can help remove wrinkles or swelling without causing damage:
- Calendula oil. Calendula oil helps stop aging and protects the skin from ultraviolet rays. It can be used as a substitute for night face cream. The fast-acting remedy also promotes the healing of skin lesions.
- Aspirin. The well-known acetylsalicylic acid will give an excellent result in skin renewal. It can be used for chemical peeling. It also regulates the sebaceous glands. 4 aspirin tablets should be crushed into powder, mixed with water until soft and applied to the face for 10-15 minutes.
- You can also successfully use frozen teas the day before in the freezer. Rub your face with ice cubes 2-3 times a day and your skin will always be toned and fresh.
Fast acting anti-aging masks
Natural ingredients, which in most cases are present in every housewife's refrigerator, also help to firm the skin:
- Yeast mask.1 tbsp. L. mix fresh yeast with 1 tsp. honey, milk and flaxseed oil to a pasty state. Apply the mixture on the face, after a while rinse thoroughly. After this mask, the skin becomes smooth and supple.
- Banana mask.The following blend nourishes the skin perfectly and restores its healthy color. To prepare it, you will need 1 tbsp. L. banana puree, 1 tsp. oatmeal, 1 tsp. honey, also 1 tsp. olive oil and egg yolk.
- Sour cream mask.Homemade natural sour cream will enrich the skin with useful substances and help quickly get rid of the signs of skin aging. Sour cream can be applied separately or you can add a yolk. There is also the practice of using a mixture of sour cream and honey for wrinkles, in which honey is taken in one part, and sour cream - two.
- Milk mask.Mix an egg yolk with 1 tbsp. L. boiled milk and oatmeal. The tool perfectly tones and tightens the skin.
Homemade face creams
Traditional medicine offers several recipes for creams that you can make at home. They are composed of natural ingredients and have a quick anti-wrinkle effect.
This formulation should only be used for smoothing pronounced mimic wrinkles, since due to the high content of active substances in other areas of the skin of the face, there is a risk of disrupting the natural process of collagen formation. It is prepared as follows: combine oatmeal with 1 tsp. glycerin, 1 tsp. camphor, egg yolk and mix well. Apply to the face for an hour, then rinse with warm water. The cream should be used fresh, it should not be kept in the refrigerator.
This product can be prepared for future use and stored in the refrigerator. The cream is applied for 20 minutes, the effect on the skin is noticeable immediately after washing off its residues. For a miraculous composition, you will need 100 g of cream, 1 egg yolk, 1 tsp. honey, 2 tsp. cognac and ½ tsp. lemon juice. All ingredients must be mixed until smooth.
For its preparation it is necessary to prepare in advance an oil extract. For her, take yarrow, green tea, mint and St. John's wort (1 tablespoon each) and pour 100 ml of warm olive oil. Insist 7 days in a dark place, then strain.
When preparing the cream, dissolve the beeswax with 1 tsp. pine resin, then add 2 tbsp. L. herbal oil extract and rose water, as well as vitamins A, E and D, 2 drops. Everything is thoroughly mixed and removed from the fire.
It is recommended to apply these masks after a warm compress or steam bath. Rinse them off after 15-20 minutes.
Fast acting nourishing wrinkle cream
This cream is made up of various oils. It actively enriches the skin with essential vitamins and trace elements, thanks to which wrinkles are smoothed relatively quickly. Essential oils are used in the preparation of the cream. For normal skin, it is necessary to add orange, lemon or lavender oil, for oily skin - lavender or lemon, and for dry skin - geranium or rosewood oil. For mixed skin types, you can use peppermint or nerola oil. The cream is prepared as follows. In a water bath, it is necessary to heat 2 tablespoons to a liquid state. L. beeswax, add 1 tbsp. L. shea butter and mix well. Then enter 1 tsp. coconut oil and 1 tbsp. L. almond oil. After thorough mixing, add 1 teaspoon to the previously heated mixture. honey and 1 tsp. Rose water. Mix the resulting mass well and remove from heat. After cooling, the cream is ready for use.
With strict adherence to all recommendations and regular use of these funds, you can rejuvenate the skin in a fairly short time. Respect all the requirements and the result will not be long in coming!